Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Diana Amsterdam is a New York based playwright whose work is published by Samuel French, Playscripts, Broadway Play Publishing, St. Martins Press, and Smith and Kraus, and produced all over the world, with translations in five languages. The 2011 production of her play Carnival Round the Central Figure, directed by Karen Kohlhaas at the IRT Theatre, garnered a great review in The New York Times, and her play Fast Girls (published by Samuel French) won the Montreal equivalent of a Tony Award. She has written on assignment for the BBC, Manhattan Class Company, the Wayans Brothers, and Shake-a-Leg Foundation, and her spec screenplays have been optioned by producers in New York, London, and LA. Among many awards, her favorites are NYSCA and First Prize in NYWIFT's 25th Anniversary Screenplay Contest.
Samuel French Titles by Diana Amsterdam
- Top 5 Things to Know When Performing a One Woman Show
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on