Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Lynn Nottage is a playwright from Brooklyn. Her plays include Crumbs from the Table of Joy, Mud, River, Stone, Por 'Knockers, Poof! (Heideman Award), and Las Meninas, which premiered at San Jose Repertory in 2002. Her plays have been produced Off-Broadway and regionally by The Acting Company, Actors Theatre of Louisville, the Alliance Theatre, Buffalo Studio Arena, Crossroads Theatre, Freedom Theatre, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Playwrights Horizons, Second Stage, South Coast Repertory, Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Yale Repertory, the Vineyard Theatre and many others. Ms. Nottage has received playwriting fellowships from Manhattan Theatre Club, New Dramatists, and the New York Foundation for the Arts. She is also the recipient of a Playwrights Horizons Amblin/Dreamworks Commission, AT&T Onstage award and a NEA/TCG (1999-2000) grant for a year-long residency at Freedom Theatre. She is a member of New Dramatists and a graduate of Brown University and the Yale School of Drama.
Samuel French Titles by Lynn Nottage
- Art as a Catalyst: THE ROYALE Takes Center Stage in Pittsburgh
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on