See All Categories
- Anthologies and Collections
- Monologues and Scenework
- Acting, Audition and Performance
- Directing, Producing and Administration
- DVDs and CDs
- Film, TV and Radio
- Musical Interest
- Production Material
- Stagecraft, Design and Technology
- Theatre History, Theory and Criticism
- View All
- About Us
- Now Playing
- Custom Editions
Mildred Kayden is a Composer, Lyricist, and Librettist. Her productions include music and lyrics for Storyville (book by Ed Bullins; University of California, San Diego; Mandeville Theatre, Galveston, Texas; San Diego Repertory Theatre; York Theatre, New York), Ionescopade (plays by Eugene Ionesco, conceived by Robert Allan Ackerman; Cherry Lane, Theatre Four, York Theatre, New York; Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC), Oh! My Giddy Aunt (Jan McArt's Theatre, Boca Raton), and Cut the Ribbons (Westside Theatre, New York), all published by Samuel French, Call the Children Home (book by Thomas Babe, Primary Stages, New York) and Mardi Gras and The Last Word (libretto by James Broughton) (York Theatre, New York).
Samuel French Titles by Mildred Kayden
- Steppenwolf’s THE HERD Captives Audiences!
- Fox’s GREASE Live Musical Gains Directors Thomas Kail & Alex Rudzinski
- The Public Theater’s GROUNDED With Anne Hathaway Extended Through May 24!
- Playwrights’ Perspective: Madeleine George on THE (CURIOUS CASE OF) THE WATSON INTELLIGENCE
- Sam Willmott Wins The Kleban Prize for Musical Theater Awards
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on
- Master Class
- American Express