Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Jack Heifner is the author of over thirty plays and musicals produced in New York, Los Angeles, and theatres around the world. He is best known for the play version of Vanities, which ran for five years in New York, is published by Samuel French, and became one of the longest running plays in Off-Broadway history. He is also the author of Patio/Porch, Boys' Play, Home Fires, Comfort and Joy, Heartbreak, Bargains, Earth To Bucky, The Lemon Cookie, China Dolls, Natural Disasters, and many other plays. His musicals include Leader of the Pack and Vanities - A New Muscial, both also published by Samuel French. A graduate of Southern Methodist University, Mr. Heifner has been Playwright-in-Residence at Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas since 1997. He has also worked in television and film.
Samuel French Titles by Jack Heifner
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- An Exploration of Playwright Audrey Cefaly’s Work
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
- A Musical Classic Gets a Bold New Staging in San Antonio
- Beautiful: The Multi-Generational Draw of HEATHERS THE MUSICAL
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on