Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Richard Dresser's plays include Below the Belt and Gun-Shy, both of which moved from Actors Theatre of Louisville Off-Broadway and on to regional productions. Other Actors Theatre of Louisville plays include What Are You Afraid Of?, set in the front seat of a car, Alone at the Beach and Wonderful World. Rounding Third appeared Off-Broadway and has had many regional productions. His trilogy of plays about happiness in America, Augusta, The Pursuit of Happiness, and A View of the Harbor recently opened regionally and have been published. He wrote the book for the Broadway musical Good Vibrations and a new musical, Johnny Baseball, which will open at A.R.T. in Cambridge. His most recent play is The Last Days of Mickey & Jean.
Samuel French Titles by Richard Dresser
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- An Exploration of Playwright Audrey Cefaly’s Work
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
- A Musical Classic Gets a Bold New Staging in San Antonio
- Beautiful: The Multi-Generational Draw of HEATHERS THE MUSICAL
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on