Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Carolyn Gage is a playwright, performer, director, and activist. The author of nine books on lesbian theatre and seventy-five plays, musicals, and one-woman shows, she specializes in non-traditional roles for women, especially those reclaiming famous lesbians whose stories have been distorted or erased from history. She has won the national Lambda Literary Award in Drama and her play Ugly Ducklings was nominated by the American Theatre Critics Association for the prestigious ATCA/ Steinberg New Play Award. She has been awarded numerous grants and fellowships from the Maine Arts Commission, the Maine Women Writers’ Collection at the University of New England, the Astraea Foundation, Lewis and Clark College, the Oregon Institute of Literary Arts, and the Oregon Arts Commission. Her papers are archived at the Sophia Smith Collection at Smith College.
Samuel French Titles by Carolyn Gage
- Top 5 Things to Know When Performing a One Woman Show
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on