Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Sam Bobrick has written and co-written over forty plays, most of them performed throughout the world, which include: Norman, Is That You?, Murder at the Howard Johnson's, Weekend Comedy, Remember Me?, Death in England, Passengers, Are You Sure?, Baggage, Getting Sara Married, The Spider or the Fly, and - without William Shakespeare’s blessing - Hamlet II (Better Than The Original). Twenty-one of his plays have been published by Samuel French. In 2011, Mr. Bobrick won the Mystery Writers of America “Edgar” Award for his play, The Psychic. Some of his television credits include The Andy Griffith Show, Get Smart, The Smothers Brothers Show, Bewitched, and numerous musical variety shows. Mr. Bobrick also created the teenage hit series Saved By The Bell. Also a songwriter, his work has been recorded by Elvis Presley, Brian Ferry, and Los Lobos. Mr. Bobrick is a member of the Dramatists Guild, as well as the Writers Guild of America. A native of Chicago, he graduated from the University of Illinois. He is married to writer Julie Stein, with whom he has co-written several plays. They live in Southern California where Mr. Bobrick continues to write. For more information go to: www.sambobrick.com.
Samuel French Titles by Sam Bobrick
- Fixing Gwen
- Flemming (An American Thriller)
- Getting Sara Married
- It's Only Murder
- Last Chance Romance
- Lunch with Mrs. Baskin
- Splitting Issues (And Several Other Noteworthy Concerns)
- Psychic, The
- Murder at the Howard Johnson's
- Crazy Time, The
- New York Water
- Outrageous Adventures of Sheldon and Mrs. Levine, The
- Remember Me?
- Spider or The Fly, The
- Wiz, The
- Are You Sure?
- Death in England
- No Hard Feelings
- Hamlet II (Better than the Original)
- Wally's Cafe
- Weekend Comedy
- Norman, Is that You?
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
- A Musical Classic Gets a Bold New Staging in San Antonio
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on