Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Jason Grote's plays 1001 and Maria/Stuart are currently available from Samuel French. Other plays include This Storm is What We Call Progress, Hamilton Township, Box Americana, Darwin's Challenge, and Civilization. His plays have been produced and developed by Sundance, The O'Neill, The Denver Center, Woolly Mammoth, Clubbed Thumb, Salvage Vanguard, New York Theater Workshop, Portland Center Stage, Soho Rep, The Civilians, The Orchard Project, Playwrights Horizons, Ensemble Studio Theatre, The Lark, The Contemporary American Theater Festival, Collaboraction, TheatreWorks, Theater @ Boston Court, and elsewhere. He has written for "Smash" and "Mad Men." Current projects include Scheherazade, a musical adaptation of 1001 with composer Marisa Michelson; a play about Shostakovich and Stalin for ACT; and various original projects for film and television. He is a resident playwright at New Dramatists.
Samuel French Titles by Jason Grote
- Art as a Catalyst: THE ROYALE Takes Center Stage in Pittsburgh
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on