Customer Service available Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm EST Sat & Sun 1pm to 8pm EST
Brandy Walker started off as a sailor. She graduated from the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and traveled all over the world on various ships. She always felt called to be a writer, but never imagined she would write for theater. On a whim, she joined Seaside Theatre in Santa Barbara county, California and found it was fascinating. She volunteered in whatever capacity was needed, such as stage building and serving coffee. She then wrote a one-act play and to her great surprise, Seaside produced it. Her first full-length play,The Moons of Alnyron was also produced by Seaside (after being given a staged reading by Famous Door Theatre in Chicago) and later published by Samuel French Inc. She has had several plays produced and continues to be involved in theater in various capacities. She currently lives in Santa Barbara county and is working on other writing projects. For more information, please visit her website: www.brandywalker.com.
Samuel French Titles by Brandy Walker
- Top 8 Stage Adaptations To Obsess Over
- A Couple of Notes: Behind the Scenes with Samuel French’s Music Supervisor
- Beyond the Ingénue: Top 20 Roles for Leading Ladies
- Shining The Light: How One Teacher Brought The Ghostlight Project To His High School
- A Musical Classic Gets a Bold New Staging in San Antonio
Samuel French, Inc.
235 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Toll Free: (866) 598-8449
Local: (212) 206-8990
Fax: (212) 206-1429
Follow us on