by Simon Fill
10 Minute Play, Dramatic Comedy / 1m, 2f
On the anniversary of the death of Tom’s wife, he must treat a mysterious patient.
On the anniversary of the death of Tom’s wife, he must treat a mysterious patient. While there is nothing physically wrong with her, she refuses to leave the hospital. Through their interaction, they heal each other.
Published in Ten Minute Plays from the Actors Theatre of Louisville, Vol. 6
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: An examination room of a hospital.
- Additional Features: Special Effects
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
LIZ – a nurse, 27
EMILY – gentle, looks about 23
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)