Balthazar Kent, ejected from an airplane, tries to regain control of his life through his cellphone.
Finalist in the 34th Samuel French Off-Off-Broadway Festival.
Published in Accidents Happen, winner of the 2009 NJACT Perry Award for Outstanding Production of an Original Play.
- Finalist! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: A single, comfortable chair in the void; slight movement and a sound of wind make clear that the chair is plummeting through the atmosphere.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Male
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)