A budding teenage philosopher-scientist searches for the truth by experimenting on his friend with a hallucinogenic cocktail.
Published in Accidents Happen, winner of the 2009 NJACT Perry Award for Outstanding Production of an Original Play.
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: A classroom at Washington boarding school. Evening.
- Additional Features: No intermission, Special Effects
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- Features Teens
All characters are teenagers (about 15), and a teenaged cast may certainly be used; however, due to strong language, traditionally Hangman has been performed by young adults.