An infomercial marketer is pitched an astonishing product.
Selected for performance in the 32nd Samuel French Off-Off-Broadway Festival.
Published in Accidents Happen, winner of the 2009 NJACT Perry Award for Outstanding Production of an Original Play.
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Bob’s office. Present day.
- Additional Features: No intermission, Physical Comedy, Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
Casting4m, 2f, 1m or f
- Expandable casting
- Flexible casting
- Room for Extras
Terry’s team can be composed of any number of members. The more, the funnier. If performed as a part of Accidents Happen, the cast of The Clive Way can enter with the rest of the team during the final confrontation, still fighting each other. Typically, the actor who plays Warren doubles as Eileen’s voice, though the part can be played by an offstage actress. In the Porch Room’s productions, we have never managed to get anything that looks like a live octopus, and suggest the closest possible substitute. We do not advocate using a real octopus. It will die, messily.