Short Play, Drama / 1m, 1f
Matthew and Juliet’s marriage is tested by their small town’s unusual tradition; this year the ancient and savage ritual makes Juliet question her role as the perfect wife and mother.
Matthew and Juliette’s marriage is tested by their small town’s unusual tradition; this year the ancient and savage ritual makes Juliette question her role as the perfect wife and mother.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
ReviewsPublished in Off Off Broadway Festival Plays, 37th Series
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, New Millennium/21st Century, The Future
- Duration: 10 minutes
The garage of Matthew and Juliet's house.
Props: a chair, some rope, a roll of duct tape, a fake gun, a box (of records or empty), a record player (optional).
- Additional Features: No intermission, Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- Non-Traditional casting
2012, Beckett Theater, part of the 37th Annual Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.