by Mark Dunn
Collection / Anthology, Comedy / 1m, 2f
Seven Interviews offers up seven different short plays, each with an interview format, and each of which illuminates some aspect of the human condition...
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: All of the interviews take place in the United States. Although some of the dialogue may feel more suitable to specific parts of the country (The Fifth Interview, for example, has a southern feel. The Sixth Interview seems more appropriate to the urban Northeast.), producers are free to place these offices wherever they see fit.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Expandable casting
- Flexible casting
Written for three versatile actors who will each be called upon to portray six very different characters. This opportunity for virtuoso performance on a theatrical shoestring may also serve high schools and colleges looking for a cohesive showcase vehicle for its directing and acting students.