Full Length Play, Comedy / 1m, 2f
A quirky dramedy exploring the biochemistry of job loss, motherhood and desire - as well as the personal science of turning worker ants into queens, while surviving in the world of ants and humans with an accent.
Reviews"Always quirky, at times whimsical, funny in a dark kind of way, with a soft spot for the marginalized and the underdog, Saviana Stanescu's plays are everything you want a good play to be. They're personal but expansive, full of hope and despair, rooted in more than one culture, and they transcend race, class, and boundaries." - nytheatre.com
"[A] highly enjoyable play" - New Jersey Stage
"'Ants,'...deals with the defiance of natural laws and expected behavior in the insect and human worlds." - nj.com
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: A small American town and a University in the same area.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
DR. ADAM KOHN