by David Mamet
Short Play, Dark Comedy / 2m
David Mamet’s An Interview is an oblique, mystifying interrogation. A sleazy lawyer is forced to answer difficult questions and to admit the truth about his life and career...
Part of the one-act collection, Death Defying Acts.
- 1995 Outer Critics Circle Award Nomination for Outstanding Off-Broadway Play.
Reviews“A wealth of laughter.” - Newsday
“Lighter than air, an elegant diversion.” - The New York Times
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: An interrogation room.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Male