How Many to Tango?
by Sandra J. Albert
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 1f
This is a flirtation as elegant as a dance. A couple who have only talked by phone finally meet.
This is a flirtation as elegant as a dance. A couple who have only talked by phone finally meet. The result is a push-pull mixed with longing, lust and laughter. Does it have to hurt to feel good? Do second chances make a difference?
Published in Off Off Broadway Festival Plays, 18th Series.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, 1990s
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: A table and two chairs indicating a coffee shop. A living room set with a table, bookcase and couch.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
FEMALE - 18-35
MALE - 25-40
- Flexible casting