- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
$90 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Various locations in airports and airplanes.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
- Not Applicable
All 3 one-acts can be cast as director wishes.
Terminal Terror premiered at the Rasputin Theatre Company, in San Francisco, in 1991. On Hold at 30,000 Feet premiered in New Rochelle, NY in 1997. Identity Crisis premiered in Belt, MT in 1998.