by Ian Davidson, John Chapman
Full Length Play, Comedy / 1m, 4f
Constance Beauchamp, an elegant spinster, running a marriage bureau decides to install new computers in her office. Will the odd ball bachelor sent to instruct them turn out to be her ideal mate?
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: A spacious reception room if the Beaumont Marriage Bureau, just off Sloane Square. The time is spring of present-day.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
ELIZABETH FOSTER-BULLER - Late 40's.
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)