Le Supermarché, Or What I Did For Lunch
by Ian August
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 1f, 1m or f
It starts with a Girl, and then adds a Boy. They meet amidst the colorful aisles of Le Supermarché. They blend well and marry, and move to a little cottage in the country. But the Girl begins to curdle in her milquetoast life, and returns to the market to find comfort and peace. Winner of the 2006 Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival!
- Winner! 2006 Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival!
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Somewhere that is not France.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
Casting1m, 1f, 1m or f
THE GIRL: a Girl
THE BOY: a Boy
- Ensemble cast