Full Length Play, Comedy / 4f
MOMologues 3: The Final Push showcases all the fun that is being a mom during the middle and high school years. Do you think sarcasm and bitterness play a part? Just guess...
"The hit show showcases the real life status that tells it like it really is... A sassy, irreverent and loving look at the mother of all jobs." - Sara Edwards, NiteBeat
“A very, very candid look at motherhood” – Good Morning Live
“Hats off to local writers Lisa Rafferty, Stefanie Cloutier, and Sheila Eppolito for hatching this show about the jolts and joys of motherhood.” – Boston Tab
“Truth is definitely funnier than fiction!” – The Boston Globe
"'MOMologues' show draws laughs, truth from real life." - This Week
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $100 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The set can be as simple or elaborate as the director would like. It can be performed as a reading for a benefit with four chairs and four music stands and a handful of props. It can be produced with a simple set.
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Female
- Ensemble cast
- Non-Traditional casting
The cast calls for 4 moms, reading between the ages of 40 - 50, any type or ethnicity.