The Mummy's Claw!
Full Length Play, Comedy / 3m, 8f, 1m or f
Join this dizzying gallop through Egyptian temples, fiendish curses, evil spells, ancient incantations, terrifying sorcery and hideous plots by the crazed author of I Shot My Rich Aunt and Doctor Death. In the Nile valley, circa 1903, a party at the home of archaeologist Sir Nevil Blore becomes a st…
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1900-1910
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The trophy room/lounge of Sir Nevil, in the sumptuous Blore home located about 200 miles south of Cairo, and just across the Nile from Al Minya in the Nile Valley.
- Additional Features: Special Effects
- Features / Contains: Elaborate / High Volume Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
Casting3m, 8f, 1m or f
BRICK BROCK, a famous fullback, fiance of...
LUCY ROSS, an aspiring poetess, niece of...
SIR NEVIL BLORE, a British archaeologist
LADY ELIZA BLORE, Nevil's devoted wife
ALVIN LOMAX, Brick's best buddy, a sheepherder from Montana
RULA PALAZZO, a visiting operatic soprano
POPPY LACHOY, a lady of considerable mystery
FERN HANSEN, Nevil's overworked secretary
IDRIS GLENNOCH, Nevil's feminist solicitor
CATHARYN ASHLEY, a neighboring Englishwoman
MIMI DUGAN, the Blore's nervous parlormaid
AZURIS BAKA, high priest of Khopsis
[OR: AZURI BAKA, high priestess of Khopsis]
- Non-Traditional casting
- Flexible casting