by Wallace Acton
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 1f
Philip is eager for a quiet night in, to put his feet up and read the paper. Simple enough? Not if his wife, Victoria, has anything to do with it. This scene has taken place in some degree in every home, and is sure to have everyone that has ever known marriage in sitches.
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Setting: A living room.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
PHILIP SPANGLE - A few years older than Victoria, and is more the martyr than the patient husband. He wears a lounge jacket and carpet slippers.