Two sisters manipulate a "human" door to get rid of their Dad's unwanted girlfriend. Fun and inventive.
Reviews"I laughed until I cried. Then I laughed some more. AG
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
$90 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Simple set requirements. Invention welcome.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
Two Young Women from Brooklyn. One Floozy from Brooklyn. One human door.
- Ensemble cast
This takes place in Brooklyn. It would be helpful though not necessary to do a Brooklyn accent.