by Harley Adams
Short Play, Dramatic Comedy / 2m
Is it okay to talk about your neighbor's penis? What about his wife's tits? These questions are explored in Play #3, a series of conversations that examine the nature of the heterosexual male relationship. Winner of the 2006 Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
Winner! 2006 Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival
Winner! National Young Playwrights Award
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: The hallway of an apartment building.
- Additional Features: Physical Comedy, Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- All Male