"Covers all bases from The Prisoner of Zenda to Richard III to Mary Stuart." - New York Post
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $100 per performance
- Time Period: 16th Century / Elizabethan
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Additional Features: Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
DUKE OF AGAR
EARL OF MORELAND
- Ensemble cast
- Room for Extras
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
The role of Amarantha was originally played by the author, Charles Busch. It is not necessary for this to be played by a man. A number of roles were double-cast.
Queen Amarantha was originally produced by the WPA Theatre, Kyle Renick, Artistic Director. The production was directed by Charles Busch and Carl Andress.