Adulterous lovers, Sandra and David are called to the Torrances’ flat for evening drinks. However, no one is home. What first appears to be a simple mix up of dates turns to something far more sinister when the pair are locked in and, all at once, framed for murder.
REVIEWS“Miss Christie brings to the horror piece The Rats, a highly ingenious plot.” - The Stage
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day, 1960s
- Duration: 30 minutes
The Torrances' flat in Hampstead.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes, Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
The Rats was first presented as part of Rule of Three which toured the United Kingdom in 1961 and subsequently opened at the Duchess Theatre in the West End in 1962.