by Steve Rathje
Short Play, Drama / 2m, 3f
Heather has been in a coma for twelve years, and while her husband, Matthew, believes that Heather should have her life support terminated, her mother fights to have Heather live, believing she can still communicate with her daughter...
- The Crib was part of the nationally recognized Educational Theatre Association's Thespian Playworks competition in 2013.
ReviewsPublished in the collection Thespian Playworks 2013.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
$90 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: The set should be sparse and surreal. The crib and the bed may be conveyed by the same set piece.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
MOTHER - 40s or 50s.
MATTHEW - 30s.
MAN - 30s.
WOMAN - 20s or 30s.
MATTHEW and MAN are played by the same actor.