The White Phantom
by Wilbur Braun
Short Play, Comedy / 3m, 4f
Mrs. Blake rents an old-fashioned residence. While she is waiting for her black maid to arrive, the lights go out, pistol shots are heard, and all sorts of weird happenings occur. Officer Jerry Nolan attributes the strange happenings to "The White Phantom," a notorious criminal terrorizing the neighborhood.
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day, 1930s
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Setting: The living room of the unoccupied Kingsley residence in an Eastern suburban town.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
OFFICER JERRY NOLAN - A policeman who is tall, raw-boned, not too alert in manner, and is inclined to be blustery in his speech.
MARION BLAKE - A charming and pretty girl in her late teens. She is refined in matter and is obviously of good breeding.
ELEVEN MOORE - A girl in her early twenties. She is small for her age and appears younger than she is.
MRS. FRAZIER - An affected matron, a social climber, the sort of woman who never has a natural moment.
CURTIS FRAZIER - A manly, fine-appearing boy in his early twenties. He is gentlemanly in bearing, possessing a likable personality.
ETHAN SHARP - A medium sized man in his early forties.