Richard Harding Bush, Or the Rococo Coco Bean
by Cleve Haubold
Short Play, Comedy / 7m, 3f
The King is knitting a zebra, a rococo coco bean plays music, and an extraordinarily talented bush plots the downfall of diabolical Inigo Snurl, the most ineffective villain since Captain Hook. The Royal Gardens are the setting for this imaginative play in which King Trembley and Richard Harding Bus…
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Optional Music/Media Fee: $15 per performance
- Time Period: 18th Century
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Setting: The Royal Gardens near the palace of the Kingdom of Twitchenberg. Afternoon and evening of a pleasant Tuesday in the Spring, 1742.
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
OLD KING TREMBLEY - the trembly old king
GOOD QUEEN ROTUNDA
THE LADY PERSIMMIA - her lady-in-waiting
DOCTOR B. WIGGE LIPFONDLE - a truly learned man
INIGO SNURL - the treacherous prime minister
ALF RABBLE - a would-be revolutionary
BERTIE ROUSER - a would-be revolutionary
JONATHAN - page to the queen
ANGELICA - the gardener's daughter
RICHARD HARDING BUSH - a potted droll
COURTIERS, ATTENDANTS, etc.
- Non-Traditional casting
- Flexible casting
- Room for Extras
Music Material Rental Packages
Optional Piano Vocal Score Available.
Contact your licensing representative for more information.