Murder Me Once
by Frank Semerano, John Rustan
Short Play / 4m, 3f
A slime-ball named Coins Fontaine has cashed in. When his account is closed, there's evidence of foul play. Who would want to kill Coins? Everybody! The fingers of suspicion especially point to Coins' hot young widow, a woman with the kind of shape that makes two great first impressions…
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Setting: The study of the Los Angeles mansion of "Coins" Fontaine. 1940s.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
GRIEVES - the Fontaine's butler.
LIEUTENANT ANGUS BROGUE - a plainclothes detective for the city.
MYRA FONAINE - widow and accused murderer of her husband, "Coins" Fontaine.
CHANTEL FONTAINE - eldest daughter of the late "Coins" Fontaine.
SAPHRON FONTAINE - younger daughter of the late "Coins" Fontaine.
A THUG - enforcer for a local crime boss.
A UNIFORMED OFFICER - non-speaking.
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)