Lights, Camera, Action
by Robert Patrick
Collection / Anthology, Comedy / 2m, 2f
"Had to be written, must be seen." - Show Business
A suite of three mini plays.
Lights An art-gallery opening brings a confrontation between an older woman and her gauche young protegee.
Camera Obscura Computer mated over long-distance television, a boy and girl encounter technological and temperamental contretemps.
Action An older and a younger writer write one another's lives, each unaware that they are living a cliche.
Published in the collection Robert Patrick's Cheep Theatricks.
Reviews"Had to be written, must be seen." - Show Business
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
$90 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast