Sherlock Holmes and the Curious Adventure of the Clockwork Prince
by Cleve Haubold, James Hitt
Full Length Play, Comedy / 6m, 4f
Note on Digital Perusal: Samuel French's new digital perusal process grants easy, digital access to music perusals while protecting the intellectual property of our composers, book writers, and lyricists. Samuel French perusals are intended to be used for finding the perfect show to fit your theater, casting pool, and resources. Perusals should be used to get acquainted with the music and script. They cannot be used to hold auditions, produce the show without a license, or find sheet music for a separate performance.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: 1900-1910, Victorian (British and American), 19th Century
- Setting: The drawing room of Sir Gilbert Mallow's town house in London on New Year's Eve, 1899.
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
BRIGHTON - the butler
LUCY - a maid
MELISA - a maid
JANE - a maid
MRS. ALAN - the cook
SIR SULLIVAN SINISTER - a professional villain
SIR GILBERT MALLOW - the Marshmallow King
BERTRAM MALLOW - his son, The Clockwork Prince
DR. JOHN WATSON
LACKEYS, FOOTMEN, HOUSEMAIDS and STABLE-BOYS to taste.
- Expandable casting
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
Music Material Rental Packages
11 Piano/Vocal Scores