See How They Run
by Philip King
Full Length Play, Comedy / 6m, 3f
So swift is the action, so involved the situations, so rib-tickling the plot in this London hit that at its finish audiences are left as exhausted from laughter as though they had run a foot race.
"Breathless show, fast tempo, plenty of laughs." - Variety
"A positive riot, in all my fifty years in the theatre I've never heard such laughter." - Bernard W. Suss, Elitch Gardens, Denver
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $125 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII, 1930s
- Setting: The Hall at the Vicarage, Merton-Cum-Middlewick.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
IDA - a maid.
THE REVEREND LIONEL TOOP
PENELOPE TOOP - Reverend Toop's wife.
CORPORAL CLIVE WINTON
THE BISHOP OF LAX
THE REVEREND ARTHUR HUMPHREY