by Nikki Stern, David Landau
Full Length Play, Comedy / 4m, 3f
"Embroiling.'' - The New York Times"Blockbuster evening [of] great theater.'' - Parsippany News "Good fun, good taste." - Forbes "Exceptional.'' - WOR-Radio
"Embroiling.''" - The New York Times
"Blockbuster evening [of] great theater.'' - Parsippany News
"Good fun, good taste." - Forbes
"Exceptional.'' - WOR-Radio
- Gun Shots
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Setting: The dining room of the Cafe Noir, a seedy supper club that seems to have fallen out of a 1940's detective film located on the docks of the island Mustique.
- Additional Features: Audience Participation/Interactive, Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: Classic Broadway
- Vocal Demands: Easy
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
SHEILA WONDERLY - ex-call girl, now the other half owner of the Cafe Noir.
ANTHONY CAIRO - a dealer in the black market, and hiding out from some smugglers he double-crossed.
DEPUTY INSPECTOR RIGFIELD - of the St. Vincent Police. He hates the Cafe Noir and has longed to close it down and get himself a promotion to full inspector.
INGRID LASZLO - a desperate woman being blackmailed.
SIDNEY FERRARI - the British owner of the Blue Parrot Resort and Condos on Tobago Cay and one of the Carribean's wealthiest developers.
CLAUDETTE PONTE - a French blackmailer, known as Nurse Nightshade because of her expertise with poisons.
JUDGE KOCK - a magistrate from St. Vincent and regular at the Cafe Noir.
RENAULT - a taxi driver and member of the radical French Liberte party.
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
CLAUDETTE and JUDGE KOCH are played by the same actress. RENAULT and RIGFIELD are played by the same actor.
Music Material Rental Packages
Lead Sheets and performance tracks.