Who's on First? (Sharkey)
by Jack Sharkey
Full Length Play, Comedy / 2m, 2f
Take a husband, wife, lover and friend, add a strange lamp, a gun and a rubber chicken plus a party that begins at 8 p.m., then again at 8 p.m. and then again at 8 p.m. and you have this nightmare comedy. Four people find themselves reliving one horrible hour over and over as themselves...
- Gun Shots
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: Somebody's apartment, someplace; the extreme present.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
DON - The Husband ?
CAMILLE - The Friend ?
BEN - The Lover ?
ALICE - The Wife ?
- Non-Traditional casting
Who's on First? was first presented at the Country Club Comedy Theatre, Mount Prospect, Illinois, on September 17, 1975. It was directed by Tom Ventriss.