by William Luce
Full Length Play, Drama / 2m
"An exciting, funny, bittersweet play...Eloquent...[and] engaging." - Variety
The author of The Belle of Amherst, The Last Flapper, Bronte, and Lucifer's Child takes you backstage at the Metropolitan opera, Christmas 1920, to meet the greatest tenor in history. You become a reporter conducting an interview i…
Reviews"An exciting, funny, bittersweet play...Eloquent...[and] engaging. " - Variety
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1920s
- Setting: Caruso's dressing room in the Metropolitan Opera House. Christmas Eve, 1920.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
MARIO FANTINI - his dresser, short, slim, dark, bustling and efficient manner, a whimsical and chaplinesque figure.
- All Male