The Men From The Boys
by Mart Crowley
Full Length Play, Comedy / 9m
The funny, acerbic, and tender sequel to The Boys in the Band.
- Selected as a 2004 Lambda Literary Award Nominee.
Reviews"Crowley once again raise[s] his iconoclastic, querulous voice in a complex, tangled story." - Bay Area Reporter
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Setting: Manhattan Duplex
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
MICHAEL: 59; a comb-over; well groomed.
DONALD: 57; trim; ageing boy-next-door.
EMORY: 63; pink; plump.
HANK: 61; distinguished.
BERNARD: 57; African-American; good-looking.
SCOTT: 26; a beauty.
JASON: 33; pumped-up; sexy.
RICK: 24; Asian-American, cute.
HAROLD: 61; thin; pock-marked.
- All Male
- Multicultural casting