When lovely young Gideon Hollis a.k.a. Giddy spots an unconscious man in a tank top and shorts lying in Copley Square just after all other Boston Marathon racers have crossed the finish line, she reasons that since nice guys finish last, this must be Mr. Right! She has a helpful policeman tote him to her nearby apartment, shocking her roommate, whose fiance is due for a dinner date. When the comatose dreamboat revives and cannot remember who he is, Giddy tells him they are married. She regrets her subterfuge when he tries to be a loving husband. Complications escalate at a furious pace in this outrageous concoction of wild, warm, and lightning-paced hilarity that is perfect for the entire family.
Reviews"[By] the King of G-rated comedy." - Wall Street Journal
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The Back Bay section of Boston; specifically, a charming apartment in a converted townhouse.
- Additional Features: Physical Comedy
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
GIDEON - a lovely young Bostonian lady.
BRET - a handsome young Bostonian man.
CHARLENE - a young and beautiful nurse.
DEX - Charlene's good-looking fiance.
JUD - a pleasantly helpful policeman.
- Non-Traditional casting