Four powerful short plays for powerful people! Written by multiple award-winning playwright Jane Shepard.
All have 2-woman casts, with age flexible roles, and each play, in very different ways, looks at the tender, funny, sometimes harrowing search for meaning. Includes comedy and drama, and all feature Shepard's heady mix of contemporary lyricism, wit, and insight.
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with other plays in collection
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Each play features modest or no set requirements.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
- All Female
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
- Parts for Senior Actors
Plus 2 pupeteers in "The Last Nickel"