A returning GI finds life difficult upon returning from the Second World War.
Published in Getting In & Contact With the Enemy
"An endearing one act play...An optimistic age unwittingly breeds possibility in the unlikeliest of circumstances." - The New York Times
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: April 1945. Somewhere in Germany.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
DEAN STRONG / MR. CARSWELL
SECRETARY / MRS. DUFFY
PROFESSOR JENSEN / DEAN CHAMBERLIN
EMILY / THE WAAC
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
Getting In premiered at the Ensemble Studio Theatre in 1997 under the direction of Chris Smith.