A man needs to be left alone to read his newspaper and drink his morning coffee.
A part of the collection Fresh Brewed: Tales from the Coffee Bar. Eight short comedic vignettes, written by Henry Meyerson, about everyday people and their lives. The plays are clever, funny, sad, humiliating, dysfunctional, functional and…just about people!
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: The setting is a coffee shop; think Starbucks. Set consists of a couple of chairs and small tables.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
ED - 20s-40s.
DEBBY - 20s-40s.
- Non-Traditional casting
Morning Coffee premiered as a part of Fresh Brewed: A Cabaret, at Don't Tell Mama in New York City in 2008. It was directed by Tanya Moberly.