Learn what might have fueled Ethel Merman's boundless energy.
A part of the collection Fresh Brewed: Tales from the Coffee Bar. Eight short comedic vignettes, written by Henry Meyerson, about everyday people and their lives. The plays are clever, funny, sad, humiliating, dysfunctional, functional and…just about people!
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: The setting is a coffee shop; think Starbucks. Set consists of a couple of chairs and small tables.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
CLYDE - 20s.
GRETEL - 20s.
HANSEL - 20s.
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
I Feel Swell premiered at Avery Point Playhouse, 1999, directed by James Alexander Bond. It was presented at The Producers Club, 2000, again directed by James Alexander Bond, and the Midtown International Theatre Festival, 2000, directed by Charles Armesto.