There are many kinds of pumps, but only one really matters.
Pumps is an adaptation of William, a short story by the playwright, originally published in the Santa Barbara Review.
A part of the collection Proceed to Checkout.
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Empty stage
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
Casting1m or f
- Non-Traditional casting
- Flexible casting
This monologue can be spoke be either male or female, by any adult.