- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Setting: Jamie's bedroom. Can be depicted with a bed, bedside table, lamp, and chair.
- Additional Features: Puppetry
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
JAMIE - a woman being kept up late, and on the fast track to self-destruction
JO - her obnoxious sister, several years younger
PUPPETS (2 Puppeteers):
PAUL THE MOOSE - a children's hand puppet, best if he's the kind whose mouth moves; deep, sardonic game show voice
DAVE THE BIRD - same, best if he's the kind with arms; deep, sardonic sports commentary voice
TIM THE PIG - snorts, squeals, and dies; should look really stupid.
2 NURSES - in white uniforms and surgical masks; should look creepy, and vaguely inhuman
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
This cast includes two roles for women and two puppeteers. The women's roles can be played by actresses of any age. Jo should be a couple years younger than Jamie.