by Barbara Daniel
Short Play, Comedy / 2f
Jane Batts is an up-and-coming fashion designer who lives in a loft with her husband Rico, a successful artist. Now, Jane must contend with her old college roomate and the life she left behind. Winner of the 5th Annual Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival!
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: 1980s
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Jane's studio in her Soho loft.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
PAM - An unsuccessful fine artist. Originally Southern, she has lived in California a number of years and has only a trace of a Southern accent.
- All Female