Dispatches from Hell
Short Play, Drama / 2m, 1f
Set in the central dispatching office for the German train system during World War II, this riveting short drama explores the bureaucratic mentality that made Holocausts possible. Winner of the 10th Annual Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Setting: Winter, 1942. The offices of the Southeast Directorate of the Reichbahn.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Not Applicable