“My favorite was M. Thomas Cooper’s Tongue, Tied. I even like the comma in the title. He & She have Problems in Relating. These are compounded by the Sock-Puppets on their hands. Beings who have Lives of Their Own!” - Glenn Loney’s Show Notes
“…the mesmerizing, very funny “Tongue, Tied”…” - The Courier-Journal
“This one’s definitely a comedy, and a bit raucous too.” - Reporter-Times
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
$75 with companion piece
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: A psychiatrist's waiting room.
- Additional Features: No intermission, Physical Comedy, Puppetry
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: Moderate
TOM - A young man with different colored socks on each hand. His socks are MR. CHAN (left hand) and SVEN (right hand).
- Ensemble cast