This chilling little monologue play describes an ambiguous and terrifying journey into the disintegrating mind of a pilot and the center of a black hole. Published in Further Adventures Of Tom And Huck & Other Plays.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Male
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
Written for the Drove Theatre Company in New York and first produced there on February 11, 2006 as part of their Love At The End Of The World festival.